This Universal hose wrench set (Waterax B-2066) is designed to used to tighten or loosen fire hose couplings (coupling and uncoupling) 1” (25 mm), 1 1/2” (38 mm), 2” (51 mm) fire hose line couplings, pin, swivel hose fittings, and rocker lug couplings.
The fire hose couplings are one set or pair of connection devices that can make a fire hose to be interconnected with additional lengths of fire hose. If this couplings are not too tight, they can be opened by hand without using a spanner wrench.
- Material : Light, corrosion resistant anodized alloy.
- Hose wrench sizes : Universal, all sizes
- Length : 7” (180 mm).
- Weight : 4 1/2 oz (128 g).
- Forestry hose spanner wrench (SKU BER-7-4000)
- Combination Forestry Spanner (SKU BER-7-4030)